Sunday, February 6, 2011

New Sketch Book/Valentine ATC

Working on a few projects right now. One is for the ATC Trading swap coming up in March. Since it's Valentine's Day, I have been working on some Valentine Themed cards. I like pink so I mixed a few pinkish colors to get the card above.....some white pearlescent paint, white and red gel pens to add some final touches.

Also, since I finished two sketch books in the year 2010, I have been working on my new one for 2011. Above is the first page out of my new book. It's a new year and time for a new start and overcoming big obstacles, like Seabiscuit did. Time to map out a game plan on what is to be accomplished this year. To move on, to boldly go where I have never gone before, to take it to the next level.

Tomorrow I will try to list some weekly goals while going over what was accomplished.....

2 comments:

  1. that's great you finished two sketchbooks in just a year!! i don't think i've EVER finished one!! can you believe that?! but lots and lots of journals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you put in your journals? Do you write or do you decorate them, too?

    ReplyDelete

Gina Lento on Facebook
>