Saturday, February 5, 2011

And now for something different....




There is an ATC/ACEO (aka artist trading cards/Art cards editions & Originals) event coming up in March so I was playing with some different techniques and styles. I mixed some liquid acrylics on the two cards left and right, then I added an image over top. The one in the middle I did a while back from a photo I took of a Jersey back road near the Delaware Bay, done with ink and watercolor pencil.

I am playing with some ideas for a show that's coming up soon for ATCs.

ATCs are 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches big. They are a lot of fun to swap with other artists and is a great way to add original art to your collection from other artists that you may like.

Valentine's Day is coming up and I will be working with pinks and reds to see what develops next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gina Lento on Facebook
>