Monday, September 13, 2010

The Monday Goal List for the week of 9/13

I feel like Bill Murray on Groundhog Day....Well it's September, AGAIN. What a bummer summer is over. When it's summer, all you want to do is spend your days OUT of the house. Then the chill and shorter days drive us indoors. My sketch group is looking for some indoor venues for the colder shorter evenings and some weekends so we can get out when there is some daylight.

This week's goals are (some are repeat goals)

1) I still have to work on that new website! Having spent any time working on it at all because we were enjoying the nice warm summer evenings

2)Minimum of two posts a week on my blog and try to post at least once a day to my FB page. Wow, I haven't been on FB for a while. Blog is being revved back up again now that summer is over. Boy it was tough posting or even getting into the studio when all I wanted to do was get OUT.

3) Get some of my Art house pages posted up here...getting ready to post some....I have lots of pictures, just haven't posted them.

4)Work on some Egg Tempera paintings, get out and see if I can withstand plein air painting again .... My goal, at least one painting a week...I did a study last week outside of Greenport.

5) I MET my sketchbook goal, need to meet the journaling goal.

6) Learn how to make my own sketchbook.

Well there's the list, lets see how it changes week to week now that summer is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gina Lento on Facebook
>