Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Colorado



I've always wanted to visit the West.  Spent a lot of time reading about cowboys and indians, paint horses, mustangs, appies (appaloosas to you non-horse folk).....reading books about Wild Horse Annie and how she saved the mustangs.....when you love horses, you pick up anything horse related and read it.....visiting Colorado was like the first time I visited Chincoteague, the Home of Misty.  It's like coming home.  Driving around a looking at the scenery, I wasn't surprised at the views....I have seen them many times before, described in books or illustrations.

It's beautiful here.  I don't know if I could live so far away from my beloved marshes in Jersey and the Eastern Shore, but I definitely would like to come back and visit again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gina Lento on Facebook
>