Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wow, where did the time go?




I can't believe it's the middle of March already. I am finally getting reorganized after vacation. The days go by so fast that I don't get to the laptop to do any updates or read blogs that I like. I am sitting in our local coffee shop right now as I write this...

One of the culprits of my time is the new addition to the family, Mack. Mack is a small long coat Chihuahua and is Chloe's half brother. We got him for company for Chloe. Puppies can really wear you out, LOL. He's adjusted well. You can see him above sleeping with Chloe, who is 9 months old now.

Chloe has been sick and that's been upsetting. We've had her back to the vet three times. Boarding her while we were in Jamaica fried her. We need to find another alternative to boarding her with another family because that didn't go over well with her.

The other photo above is one of the sketches I tried to post while I was away and couldn't. My daughter got sick while we were in Jamaica, so while she was sleeping in the room, Hubby and I were down by the pool vegging. It was really tough. Eight Days of total relaxation. I don't know how we coped, LOL. I did this sketch while we were by the pool, this was the flower bed in front of us. I really liked those flowers. There was a cute little dove that used to come down in the evening and walk in the flower bed. I was fascinated by his colors but he wouldn't hold still long enough for me to take a picture of him.

I love palm trees and did a few sketches of palm trees. I will be posting them later.

Ugh, back to reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gina Lento on Facebook
>