Monday, July 12, 2010

This Weeks Goals - My First Week

I took an e-Course with Kelly Rae Robert's called "Flying Lessons." I met a lot of great folks and someone posted a suggestion that we start a Weekly Goals Blog...

So here are my goals for the week of 7/12/2010:

1) At least two additions to my Art House Coop Sketchbook, and to try to post them here and on the art house site.
2) Do two paintings to have something new to submit to the Walking Arts Tour
3) Read more about journal, specifically, Gwen Diehn's The Decorated Journal.
4) Try to Blog at least twice a week and FB Page once a day
5) Work on my new website!

You can check out the Blog here:

http://mycreativebusinessgoals.blogspot.com/


4 comments:

  1. Gwen's book is REALLY good! It inspired me to only use handmade journals

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice post - good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a lot of goals for a week! :)
    you know, i've got that book but haven't looked thru it enought so i am so glad u mentioned it!!! i wish i had a local group of friends and we had a book club using books like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gina, You are an amazing woman..Let me know how we can support you and your goals!!!

    ReplyDelete

Gina Lento on Facebook
>